Top-Rated Transmission Repair
Your transmission is complex to say the least. It is an intricate system with thousands of moving parts that sends power from the engine to gears and components that drive your car. If even one of these components is worn, damaged, or malfunctions, you could be in for some costly replacement services or even a new car.
Let Marioshop keep the vehicle you love with transmission repair and maintenance that does more. We’ll assess every issue you have, quickly and efficiently, then provide expert auto services to repair those issues. These can include:
- Computerized Transmission Diagnostics
- Transmission Repairs & Rebuilds
- Transmission Inspections
- Transmission Fluid Flushes
- Transmission Filter Replacements
- Manual Transmission Repair Services
- And more…
How Do I know My Transmission Is In Trouble?
Service needs for transmissions can vary. Some require small adjustments. Some problems require a completely new transmission replacement. Professional diagnosis from Marioshop will be the judge, but there are warning signs you can look for that may be able to save you more over time:
- Your Check Engine Light Is On: If your “check engine” light comes on, check your owner’s manual to see what the symbol means. If the lit signal corresponds to your transmission, and the problems that can arise therein, bring it in to our professionals and let us take a look. A transmission replacement can cost up to $10,000+, and it is always better to be safe than sorry.
- Grating, Buzzing & Clicking Sounds When You Shift Gears: These noises are a tell-tale sign that something is wrong with your transmission. Don’t ignore them, as most motorists do. Take your transmission and vehicle to our conveniently-located shop and let us make the repairs you need.
- Slow Acceleration: You step on the gas – nothing happens. Or, your car moves, but it is sluggish and slow to accelerate at all, no matter how hard you step on the gas. This is a sign that your transmission is malfunctioning and you need service, immediately.
- Vehicle Doesn’t Move In Gear: Forward, reverse – it makes no matter. Your vehicle will not move when put into gear. This surefire sign that your transmission is not in working order needs a trained professional auto mechanic to diagnose the extent of the breakdown and make the proper repairs.
- Smaller Additional Signs: If you’re not experiencing any of the larger aforementioned issues, there are a number of smaller issues and signs that could indicate you need transmission inspection and service:
- Difficult Shifting Gears/Stuck Gear Shift
- Gear Slipping
- Fluid Leaks Beneath Your Vehicle
- Whistling or Buzzing Sound
- Burning Smell from Transmission Fluid
- And more…
For more information concerning transmission repairs offered at Marioshop, or to schedule your personalized automotive consultation, please contact us at 512-255-2022.